Who Told You that You Were Naked? Clothing in the Third Aeon.
Time & Location
About The Event
Our Clothes. As we move froward into our technological future it is inevitable that our clothes will evolve as well. What will clothes in the Third Aeon look like? Do our clothes define us in some way? Why do we wear clothes? In this lecture we will learn where our ideas of clothes come from. The evolution of garments is a fascinating subject and should provide some insights as to where the path of clothing is headed. Be sure to wear your best to this event!!
- Light snacks and drinks will be served. A donation of $5 is not expected but always appreciated!
- You can RSVP on Meetup.com:
- The event is held at "The Dock HB" Coworking and Events Center 5811 McFadden Ave Huntington Beach, CA 92649. Visit them on the web at: Https://www.TheDockHB.com. Doors open at 6:30PM. Show starts at 7:00PM and typically goes until 8:30PM
- To Join us on Facebook Live - Search for "The Dock HB" or "@thedockhuntingtonbeach".
- If you can't see the show live, feel free to watch it later on our YouTube Channel. Here is the Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBtMUHE0iHLGSI1bzdc_QkQ/videos